UU+

Helms

Reaction score
Hey! Sorry to bring this topic up again.
I know there are other topics just like this out there, but the search function doesn't allow to search for only 3 letters (UU+), so it's been hard finding any topics about it.

What I would like to know is simply, what do you learn with UU+? Does he teach strum patterns, techniques, scales, songs etc.?

And is it worth subscriping for? I'm very low on money at the moment, so I need to spend my money wisely!

Thanks!

With UU+, you get access to all Ukulele 101, 102, and 103 lessons, as well as Theory for Ukulele and Blues on Ukulele lessons, which you can watch from the archives. You get chances to enter exclusive contests and giveaways (although none have been on yet, hint hint :p). You get a jam track and riff every week, designed to improve your technique and skill. You also get discounts from the store, and access to the seminars, which teach stuff like working out a song on the ukulele and buying your next uke.

I love it, well worth the money :D It's like having music lessons online, at a better price, with extras.

I was skeptical at first as I didn't really have the cash to spare, but I thought I would give it a go and I have learnt sooooo much! I've only gone through the majority of 101, but plan to do 102 and 103 etc and from the word go, on week 1,2 &3 I'd learnt something new and was able to get over a plateau I'd come to in my playing. I highly recommend it, Aldrine is a good teacher and is great at explaining things and showing you what he means and is doing with his Uke :D

It's so worth it!

Joey

Being able to access to ALL the Ukulele Underground University classes at such a good price, is well worth EVERY penny!!!! The classes are great, informative, well filmed and the explainations are thorough!

In addition to ALL of that, you get the seminars, the weekly riffs, discounts, contests... If you can afford UU+, I highly recommend you do!
You'll quickly improve, learn a lot and have fun while doing it!

So, thanks to you guys I decided to give it a go. So far I've seen a couple of videos and I already feel comfitable with the subscription and know that my money are well spend :)
Thanks for the help

Your post has prompted me to join as well, expecting my password in my gmail account soon.
Looking forward to getting started.
Andre

So, thanks to you guys I decided to give it a go. So far I've seen a couple of videos and I already feel comfitable with the subscription and know that my money are well spend :)
Thanks for the help

Top Bottom