Try My Chord Progression Experiment

jimdville

Reaction score
I just read the post and loved it. It's peeing down rain today and I'm on a moped, so I don't have a uke with me (first time in about 8 months!), so I can't play along, but I absolutely adore the concept and I think it's an amazing idea, not just for learning songs, which... wow!, but also for writing, allowing the words to lead the chords and vice verse ( and vice chorus!).

Nicely done! I'd love to see more like this.

...and I'm on a moped...

Just that one phrase makes me soooooo jealous. I wish I could make a living somewhere I could ride my bicycle or a moped without melting into the tar bubbling up from the asphalt...or getting run over by some blonde bimbo in an Expedition with a cell phone in one hand and her face in the mirror as she checks her makeup...

Okay, rant over...

Just that one phrase makes me soooooo jealous. I wish I could make a living somewhere I could ride my bicycle or a moped without melting into the tar bubbling up from the asphalt...or getting run over by some blonde bimbo in an Expedition with a cell phone in one hand and her face in the mirror as she checks her makeup...

Okay, rant over...

me, too! It's not a choice.

I was cursing like a sailor during the monsoon this morning, too.

I just read the post and loved it. I absolutely adore the concept and I think it's an amazing idea, not just for learning songs, which... wow!, but also for writing, allowing the words to lead the chords and vice verse ( and vice chorus!).

Nicely done! I'd love to see more like this.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be posting more of these examples.
Jim

Top Bottom