Hi!

Spanalier

Reaction score
Hi!

My name's Pippa. I've been a member here since June, but I haven't really looked at the forum much :p

I'm a sophomore in HS and I've been playing ukulele since February. I also play the Double Bass.

Welcome to UU!

Welcome, glad you decided to join us. Lots to learn about ukeing here.

Hello everyone,This is Pattinson! i am new here, its a great forum, i think i can learn a lot in this forum.Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.Will meet you in discussions..

I also play the Double Bass.

Hi Spanalier

Welcome to UU. So you play the two extremes. I love playing bass and my understanding of music (voicing and build-up of notes) expended ten fold. And ukulele is just plain fun!

Cheers
Chief

Nice meeting you! I've also been playing since February... but super casually. D'you think double bass has helped with uke a little? (Even for something as basic as finger strength?)

Nice meeting you! I've also been playing since February... but super casually. D'you think double bass has helped with uke a little? (Even for something as basic as finger strength?)

Definitely! I've always kind of stunk at finger picking but I've gotten better as of late. Don't know if that's actually because I'm putting more effort into it or if the bass has helped even a teeny bit :p It as at least helped with music theory and whatnot.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Top Bottom