Boat Paddle 5-String Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
This instrument has been traded and is no longer available.

Attachments

• 100_3340.jpg
    100_3340.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_3327.jpg
    100_3327.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3328.jpg
    100_3328.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_3331.jpg
    100_3331.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3335.jpg
    100_3335.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Interesting looking uke, but sounds wonderful! The background singers weren't too bad either hahaha. Good luck with the sale!

If you don't like that one then you would hate the new version of that Uke. It is called a 12 fret.
I am having a custom one made currently. I know the prototypes are super loud and full of sound. Who ever gets it is a lucky dog.

What top is on that?
I would straight trade a KoAloha concert in perfect shape if you are interested. Good deal since I would sell it for more. If anyone wants the koaloha a lil cheaper, buy this uke n ship to me and I will ship you the koaloha. Just a thought. Let's swap!

What top is on that?
I would straight trade a KoAloha concert in perfect shape if you are interested. Good deal since I would sell it for more. If anyone wants the koaloha a lil cheaper, buy this uke n ship to me and I will ship you the koaloha. Just a thought. Let's swap!

Top is solid cedar. PM is being sent.

Looks like a trade is on! Sent the PM and will ship tomorrow.

I can send you a check for the year 2042 to match the year the pics were taken.

That is actually the date my wife will let me get another Ukulele...WhenDoggsSing must have somehow known!

Perhaps the famous Air Guitarist's of the 1980's were on to something. Maybe they knew something we didn't but we will learn in 2042?

I can send you a check for the year 2042 to match the year the pics were taken.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I need to fix that crazy date. At least it says something and isn't just a bunch of flashing zeros yelling out to be set...!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Again...!!!

Item not available . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom