Mainland Mahogany Concert <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxhum

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD I actually love this ukulele but I need money more than I need two concert ukuleles so this one is up for sale. It is dated January 2011 and was sold as a second. One of the photos shows a mark on the headstock. Other than that it is in perfect condition. It comes with a custom case (duct tape over cardboard). Glossy, geared tuners. I would be willing to trade for a soprano Ohana SK35 or Mainland but it must have friction tuners. I am selling it for $150 plus shipping. I just realized I forgot to post the date. I just took the pictures, today, August 17,2011

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Sweet uke at a *very* sweet price! I've already got one, or I'd be tempted. Definitely a one-of-a-kind case! :)

I've had mine for a couple of weeks, and I highly recommend it!

Aaaaaagh!! If only my husband was in USA now, instead of 8 weeks ago! :( You are not thinking of visiting Sydney, Aussie soon? :drool:

I have a Mainland Banjo Ukulele and just love it - I am currently setting up a Ukulele Club in my town & may have up to 8 people turning up next week! I am now on the lookout for a uke for my husband to play! I would have loved staying in the Mainland family for the 2nd uke, but would have needed a hard case for freighting to Aussie! :iwant:

Ah well ...... I will keep on trolling the web - I have my eye on a Kala tenor ........ I don't suppose you have a spare hard case lying around that would fit it?

Cheers

Arpie

Whoah, if I hadn't just gotten a Pono concert a short while ago........ Super deal.

I don't suppose you have a spare hard case lying around that would fit it?

Hi Arpie, I do have a case. It is one of those Styrofoam cases with the canvas over it. The trouble with the case is it is somewhat big and bulky and if Australia is anything like South America the boxes I have researched that would fit the case are too big for international shipping. The ukulele is in is well protected box and I would double box it. Or you could buy a case for me to package it in. I am not sure why having a case for shipping to Australia is a problem.
Roxanne

Yup, that's the same box that my Mainland shipped to me from Mike (well, less the flashy tape!), and it made it just fine.

PM me, I might swap ya my SK-35.

T

Aloha Roxhum,
This would be tempting had I not bought 3 concerts; Koalana solid mahog., 1 solid Mango, and 1 solid Koa both from Edmund Bacani(Nice Ukuleles). Actually bought 2 Mangoes, gave 1 to my grandnephew for his B-Day. All purchased since July 7th., and still looking (someone stop me)!
Good luck on your sale or trade..........................BO......................
BTW; emailed pixs of mmStan and I to you..............

PM sent for this nice concert.

Somebody got big bang for the buck. I remember I bought a "blemished" Mainland for a slightly higher price and felt like I won the lottery. Not the big lottery but like at the gas station quick pick lottery - enough to fill gas tank a couple of times - that kind of lottery. THe surprising good pragmatic lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom