WORRIED MAN BLUES - Ukuleles For Peace 2011

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here's a video I recorded this afternoon. It is an arrangement that is included in the brand spanking new Ukuleles For Peace eBook.

You can obtain this ebook from here:

http://kenmiddleton.co.uk/UFP.aspx

Contributors to the book include Paul Moore, James Hill, Colin Tribe, Mike Lynch, Al Wood, Herman Vandecauter and me.

It contains 20 new arrangements and the cost is $15 US. All the money goes to the Ukuleles For Peace project. A very worthwhile cause.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Excellent Ken, lovin the laid back feel. Great sounding uke as well.
Don

Hi Ken, I just purchased the ebook and am having trouble decompressing the zip file. I have never had this trouble before. I've tried to download twice with different browsers. The first attempt after purchase decompressed the zip and placed it on my desktop, but the zip will not unarchive. The second download attempt using Safari failed. A third attempt with Firefox downloaded the zip file, but it will not unarchive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Ken, I just purchased the ebook and am having trouble decompressing the zip file. I have never had this trouble before. I've tried to download twice with different browsers. The first attempt after purchase decompressed the zip and placed it on my desktop, but the zip will not unarchive. The second download attempt using Safari failed. A third attempt with Firefox downloaded the zip file, but it will not unarchive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am sorry for your problems downloading and unzipping the file. The holding site has had a lot of traffic. I have had to increase the number of attempts allowed.

I have checked and the decompression issue is a problem with the Mac OS. It could be that it is not up to date. Try Stuffit Expander from the app store. It is free and should work. Please use email.

I was having troubles downloading but when I switched to Google Chrome I was able to download right away and then unzip the files without a problem. What a book. I just printed all those pages out and need to get them spiral bound. Can't wait to play (or attempt to play) them.

Great book Ken. I'm using Mac OS (Lion) and had no problems with download. Tremendous of you to facilitate the distribution of this valuable work.

I am sorry for your problems downloading and unzipping the file. The holding site has had a lot of traffic. I have had to increase the number of attempts allowed.

I have checked and the decompression issue is a problem with the Mac OS. It could be that it is not up to date. Try Stuffit Expander from the app store. It is free and should work. Please use email.

Thank you Ken. Sorry for not using email. I was attempting to download with my aged and failing G4 and G5 macs. They do still work for many things. Downloaded with a Mac running Lion and no problem. Again, sorry about that.

Ken, I notice that the Worried Man Blues is for a high G. Will the sound be really bad if I use my uke with the low G? I'm afraid I'm still too much of a beginner to know all the nuances of playing the ukulele. Thanks for setting up the site and "running interference" for us.

Ken, I notice that the Worried Man Blues is for a high G. Will the sound be really bad if I use my uke with the low G? I'm afraid I'm still too much of a beginner to know all the nuances of playing the ukulele. Thanks for setting up the site and "running interference" for us.

It 'sort of' works with low G. However, in my opinion it looses some of the character Ken has put into this arrangement.
It's ok in low G, but it's much better in high G.

Top Bottom