UU+ trouble! Need help

Helms

Reaction score
Hi!
I've recently subscriped for UU+ which is great. But everytime I watch a lesson, it suddenly resets the lesson, and I have to find the right place to begin where it stopped at.
Anyone had the same experience? I tried on both Firefox and Explore and both browser had this problem.

Yes. It's been happening to me too. Very frustrating.

That is very strange. Could you guys tell me what os you're running and also. Run a bandwidth test (you can google for them, I would provide a link but I'm typing on my phone right now) and post the results. It seems there's been a bunch of problems with the player (especially in low bandwidth situations) so I may look into changing the way the video is delivered. Thanks for helping us improve UU+

I'm running chrome on windows 7 starter on my netbook. Video runs fine if i go full screen but is choppy if i leave it small.
Bandwidth test results
download speed:3.71
upload speed:2.15

For the people who are having problems with the video player, please test the latest Riff of the Week video and tell me if its any better
http://ukuleleunderground.com/2011/08/uu-jam-track-10-and-riff-of-the-week/

This video is being pulling in a different way that is more friendly to low bandwidth situations as you can pause it and let it load if its not downloading fast enough. The way that we've been doing it is dependent on high speed internet.

No problem with the Riff of the Week video.

I'm running Safari on a Macbook with OS 10.6.8.

Top Bottom