Mainland Tenor Plain Jane w/ MiSi and Cutaway

FromTheWayside

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I list this Mainland. It is my dream ukulele, but times are very tough at the moment, and eventually, reality always sets in. That said, this uke is basically mint. It has never been gigged, and only been used in my smoke-free home. It comes with a semi-hard case, a charger for the pickup (which works flawlessly, by the way), and a leather strap (but sadly, no strap buttons). I will be posting pictures a little bit later; this is a gorgeous solid mahogany uke, after all; it deserves to be played and seen. I'd be happy to answer any questions via email, and I appreciate the views. Thanks in advance for your interest.

- CM

Asking Price: 370 + shipping

EDIT: I probably should have made this more obvious in the title, but this uke is the limited edition Mainland with a slotted headstock. As far as I can tell, Mike doesn't have any of these in stock on the website, and Mainlands rarely appear on eBay in my experience.

Last edited:
IMG_0558.jpgIMG_0559.jpgIMG_0560.jpgIMG_0561.jpg

As promised, here are the pictures. I can provide more if anyone is so inclined. I also looked the uke over, and there is nary a scratch on it; it's pretty much minty. Also, the uke is still strung with Aquilas straight from the factory.

Top Bottom