super concert case.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
I've got a beautiful koaloha super concert courtesy of our very own Ronnie aloha
The case I've got for it is a koolau oahu sc case. However I'm just not as pleased with it as say the uke crazy hardshell case I previously had for my kanilea tenor.

So basically I'm wondering what are my options as far as case goes.

Last edited:
I did think of that. Really the super concert case that I have is just a hair to small for my tenor. I questioned whether it is actually a different case from a tenor model all together when I first received it.

The uke itself doesn't really fit snugly in the oahu case. So I guess I can just shop around for a tenor case instead.

Thanks for the input beach.

I have an Oscar Schmidt concert case that fits my super concert just beautifully.

I use a "Uke Crazy" tenor case and a pad to fill around the bottom of the ukulele.
If I want to put a tenor in the case I simply remove the pad.

The Reunion Blues tenor case fits those well. Theres a thread on here where we put HaoleJohns in and it worked quite well.

I second that recommendation. I have now migrated my Pineapple Sunday to the RB case, so will probably pick up another RB (or 2) for the LoPrinzi & SuperConcert. I also have a UkeCrazy "hardshell" (fabric over foam w/zippers & straps) AND a truly hardshell Uke Crazy woven faux leather case that I will be willing to part with if you are interested in either. PM me if so...

I have an Oscar Schmidt concert case that fits my super concert just beautifully.
Found this post looking for a case where the super concert isn't swimming in a tenor case. Are you saying that the regular Oscar Schmidt concert case is long enough for a super concert uke...?

Found this post looking for a case where the super concert isn't swimming in a tenor case. Are you saying that the regular Oscar Schmidt concert case is long enough for a super concert uke...?

Yes. It's fabulous...at least for mine. I'm on my 2nd case. I love them.

The Fremont rectangular cases have a couple extra inches at the peghead, and I see they're back at Elderly.com.
Their level of service should be good enough for them to check measurements for you on the phone.

-Vinnie in Juneau

Top Bottom