Daily Ukulele August 20th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I have been deemed "well enough" to work at my Dad's for the day watching his poorly puppy dog, so I thought I would do this before I leave since I'm not sure if I'll have internet access as well as access to my videos!

Here we go!

Page: 150
Song: Let The Rest Of The World Go By

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

This is the song my parents danced to at their wedding. I've wanted to learn it and suprise them with it one of these days. Nice job on the video!

Last edited:
This was the song my parents danced to at their wedding. I've wanted to learn it and suprise them with it one of these days. Nice job!

Now you can! It amazes me how many songs are actually in this book and I'm finding learning them that much easier since I progressed in my playing!

It amazes me how many songs are actually in this book and I'm finding learning them that much easier since I progressed in my playing!

I've had the same experience. There's something cumulative about learning to play a song. It seems like the more songs I learn, the faster I learn new songs.

I've had the same experience. There's something cumulative about learning to play a song. It seems like the more songs I learn, the faster I learn new songs.

That's exactly it, by the time I'm through all 365 songs, I'll be ready to take on pretty much anything (even Bb, and the Adim (1212 or 2323 etc) and maybe even E!)

Top Bottom