"Nadine" By Chuck Berry on my Epiphone Les Paul Uke

frankiej

Reaction score
This is my fa-vo-rite CB song. I did a setup on the Les Paul uke, making a corian nut and saddle for it, lowering the action and putting on a set of Nyl-guts. It greatly improved the tone and intonation, and probably gave it a 50% increase in volume, both electrically and acoustically. Hope you all have as much fun watching this as I did making it. Now, in honor of Chuck Berry, I'm gonna duck walk down to the ladies room and set up my hidden camera.

Oh wow! Thanks a lot guys! I sure am glad you liked it.

To quote that kid on the tricycle in The Incredibles, that was totally wicked!

Blimey, you got SOUL - and bagfuls of it! :D

Did Chuck Berry really put hidden camera's in the ladies bathroom?
Oh yeah, as always great job. You ROCK!

Did Chuck Berry really put hidden camera's in the ladies bathroom?
Oh yeah, as always great job. You ROCK!
Oh yeah! Thanks a lot! I'm pretty sure he did. I remember the big brouhaha about it when I was a young'un. It was either the ladies bathroom or maybe a dressing room. Maybe late eighties, early nineties. He might have even did time for it. Haha, father of rock and roll by day, perverted sexual deviant by night. Oh the duality.

A sweet rockin' rendition... thoroughly enjoyed the performance and overall sound. CooL!! :)

Frankie, that was most excellent!
My wife bought me a Les Paul Ukulele for my birthday - but I can't play it until my birthday arrives in November!
That sounded great, and now I can't wait to try some Zeppelin (The Lemon Song?) on it!
You are an inspiration...

Frankie, that was most excellent!
My wife bought me a Les Paul Ukulele for my birthday - but I can't play it until my birthday arrives in November!
That sounded great, and now I can't wait to try some Zeppelin (The Lemon Song?) on it!
You are an inspiration...

Thanks for the compliment Pueo! Really appreciate it! Man, that would drive me bat feces to know I had something like that and couldn't get it for months! Post here when you make your first vid with it.

Top Bottom