KALA Customer Service is Top Notch!

UkeCanDoIt!

Reaction score
About a week ago I got a Makala MK-S Soprano ukulele. It's my first ukulele and I couldn't afford much beyond that. I know it's cheap and I didn't care. I just wanted a decent ukulele in my hands to take my mind off of things and learn how to play in the process.

Well, a few days into having my ukulele, the decal around the sound hole started to flake off. It was getting worse and worse. I was kind of disappointed, but for $35, what can I expect? I let it go. I sent an e-mail to Kala Customer Service explaining the situation and asked them if I could get a replacement decal so I could replace it. The next day I received an e-mail apologizing for the trouble and was told that they'd send me a new ukulele.

I honestly didn't expect a new ukulele to be sent. The decal would have been more than adequate. Companies that go above and beyond my expectations will always get my business. Kala Ukuleles is top notch in my book. :)

Wow! Customer service is unheard of these days, so it's nice to hear a positive story about a company standing behind a product to that degree.

If only Chrysler would send me a brand new car because the rubberized plastic dashboard trim is starting to flake. :confused:

Yup Mike Upton is awesome with taking care of his customers. That's why we aren't hesitant to recommend his products.

This makes me feel great about picking up my Kala from MGM. At least now i know i can get great costumer service if i need it.

Top Bottom