Happy Uke Day to me!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Bought the Pineapple Sunday from UkeKid32 via the Marketplace! And... it arrived yesterday - what an amazingly beautiful uke!!

WP_000003.jpgWP_000005.jpgWP_000006.jpgWP_000007.jpg

I had only seen photos & videos of this beautiful creation, so actually owning one & playing it is simply wonderful!

Conga rats!

Glad it sat long enough for you to pick it up. I was rooting for you. :)

And... a "family portrait" - with two of the other KoAloha's in the house.

WP_000012.jpg

(I gave my Soprano Pikake to my daughter for her birthday - after all, she is the one who gave me the uke bug in the first place!)

Congratulations! I think the whole UU community is happy this ukulele ended up with you! It looks happy in its new home.

Mazel tov!

Oh yes,I was SOOOOooooo tempted by that PS - but I'm glad i played both a PS and a Sceptre. I think I made the right choice, for me - this time.

Maybe a PS is far out in my future - and if so, Far Out!

But again, I'm glad you got the PS, and wish you many Happy Playing Days ahead!

-Kurt

Congratulations to a true pineapple lover, you got yourself quite the collection!

Mazel tov!

Oh yes,I was SOOOOooooo tempted by that PS - but I'm glad i played both a PS and a Sceptre. I think I made the right choice, for me - this time.

Maybe a PS is far out in my future - and if so, Far Out!

But again, I'm glad you got the PS, and wish you many Happy Playing Days ahead!

-Kurt

I too have a sceptre. We will probably be on the hunt for a PS at the sme time :) It really is the only other uke I feel I "HAVE" to have one day. Congrats on your purchase Gmoney. Lucky man!

I too have a sceptre. We will probably be on the hunt for a PS at the sme time :) It really is the only other uke I feel I "HAVE" to have one day. Congrats on your purchase Gmoney. Lucky man!

I concert scale Sceptre will be next on my wish list! This PS edged out a Mya-Moe pineapple, so either it or the Sceptre will be the next big purchase. But this PS really sounds amazing!

And... a "family portrait" - with two of the other KoAloha's in the house.
View attachment 27232
(I gave my Soprano Pikake to my daughter for her birthday - after all, she is the one who gave me the uke bug in the first place!)

What a lovely family portrait!

Aloha Glenn,
Congrats on the PS, beautiful to look at and play(checked one out at Koaloha couple weeks ago).
Have fun with your new ukulele.............................BO........................

Congratulations Glenn!!!!!!

Hope to hear you playing it soon!

Awesome Glenn! She's gorgeous. Really pleased for you mate. A toast to many years of making beautiful music together! :)

Congrats Glenn!

Glad you got that PS. I was getting worried for you when that was listed in the Markeplace for a while.

Beautiful.

nice uke!

do you play "war eagle" or "yea alabama" on it? if you're in alabama, there are really only two choices.

nice uke!

do you play "war eagle" or "yea alabama" on it? if you're in alabama, there are really only two choices.

Neither! I would more nearly play "Rambling Wreck" - the Georgia Tech song if even remotely inclined to care about college football. And more likely to play Neil Young's "Southern Man" rather than Skynerd's "Sweet Home, Alabama"!!

Top Bottom