Daily Ukulele August 21st 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

I FINISHED MY EMA!!!! I'm done with 2nd yr and will start 3rd yr on Oct 1st :D So I have about six weeks off to play Ukulele and do stuff that I couldn't fit in when I was working on uni stuff :D

Anyway!

Page: 160
Song: Midnight Special

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Hmmm ... a song I don't know. I'll have to write to the Beloffs about that! Nice job on the video, and congratulations on finishing your EMA (which I had previously thought was a female emu; I'll probably write to the Beloffs about that too).

San Francisco Ukulele Rebellion, with which I am now meeting every other Sunday, uses the Daily Ukulele book. I imagine lots of ukulele grooups do (something else about which to write to the Beloffs!). Today we appreciated the fact that the Beloffs seem to be big Beatles fans.

I love that song! Back in the 70's here in the US, there was a concert TV show that came on at midnight on Saturday nights. It was called "Don Kirschner's Midnight Special" This song was the TV show's theme song. It was a good show that featured a lot of up and coming bands and musicians.

Top Bottom