PDA

View Full Version : Daily Ukulele August 21st 2011

joeybug
08-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

I FINISHED MY EMA!!!! I'm done with 2nd yr and will start 3rd yr on Oct 1st :D So I have about six weeks off to play Ukulele and do stuff that I couldn't fit in when I was working on uni stuff :D

Anyway!

Page: 160
Song: Midnight Special

Inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ybhzk9Kzso

Enjoy!

Get :music:

mds725
08-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Hmmm ... a song I don't know. I'll have to write to the Beloffs about that! Nice job on the video, and congratulations on finishing your EMA (which I had previously thought was a female emu; I'll probably write to the Beloffs about that too).

San Francisco Ukulele Rebellion, with which I am now meeting every other Sunday, uses the Daily Ukulele book. I imagine lots of ukulele grooups do (something else about which to write to the Beloffs!). Today we appreciated the fact that the Beloffs seem to be big Beatles fans.

chindog
08-21-2011, 03:11 PM
I love that song! Back in the 70's here in the US, there was a concert TV show that came on at midnight on Saturday nights. It was called "Don Kirschner's Midnight Special" This song was the TV show's theme song. It was a good show that featured a lot of up and coming bands and musicians.