Any Interests: G-string Standard <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labanon

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone is interested in this one. I only played with it once or twice. It was a stupid buy with my refund, because I was so in love with the sound of my honu longneck. But I really want this Kamaka Tenor that I am tryin to get. So let me know if you mite want it. Gonna be trying to get $600 for this one. They go for around $780-$800 here in Hawai'i at the shops on Kaua'i. Again let me know, I figure I let the real enthusiast get first shot at it before I put it up on ebay and craigslist.

g-string uke 1.jpg

g-string uke 3.jpg

Last edited:
$550 + shipping.......... anyone?

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE my Gstring longneck soprano. It rings like a bell & the extra scale length is my favorite. I can't say about the price, though, as I got a "bargain basement" price from another UU'er. Mine has a Fishman p/u as well & I added Peghed tuners. They are well made, use beautiful Koa & would be a great add to just about anyone's stable.

ok then $500+ shipping........

anyone?

Times is hard and I need to raise funds.

Have you checked your PMs (private messages) ?

Look at the top of this or any forum page (upper right) under notifications, near where you sign in.

Lol. It says no new PMs bro.
If you interested I guess go ahead and send me another pm. sorry man.

Come on braddahs.......
I want to buy me a tenor. I bought it for $780.oo plus tax.
And I only played it a couple times its in new condition. Garanz..
Somebody buy this, please.

Really, you do need to check your PMs (Inbox ,not just Notifications). I've sent you PMs, they show up in my outbox.

Maybe they aren't showing up in your account. If you don't have any PMs then something is not working here, send/post an email address. (hejenkins@yahoo.com)

Whats up Doc _j I got the pm and sent you a reply. let me know braddah......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom