UKISOCIETY interview

Nice interview!

Please add my best hopes for a speedy resolution to your adoption process. Little Colin is doubly blessed because he is so wanted by such special people.

Please add my best hopes for a speedy resolution to your adoption process. Little Colin is doubly blessed because he is so wanted by such special people.

Thank you. This waiting period is so tough. Words of encouragement mean a lot to me. I can't express how much.

Adoption

Alan, my sister adopted two beautiful little girls from China recently. It was a difficult, time consuming, and very expensive process. BUT it could not be more worth it. I now have two incredible nieces and a woman who could not have children of her own gets to share her love with two little girls who needed it more that anything else. This may be the most important thing you do in your entire life. Hang in there.

kevin

Your baby's blog pulled at my heart strings.....makes me want to wake my kids and hug them. Happy thought and positive energy coming your way for a speedy and efficient adoption. Take care and don't lose hope....it will happen.
Sally

Top Bottom