Kelii Tenor For Sale, Mint as new<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
I purchased this Kelii Tenor new a couple of months ago. My UAS was in full bloom then. I am in remission now and need to sell some of the items I overbought then.
This Kelii Tenor was an immediate, I must have, then. It has become one of my favorite ukes since then, I found a great set of strings that really show of the sound of this uke and I've played it daily. I love it, but I know it must go.
First the solid koa body is awesome, the flame is beautiful, its hand made by KC Moore in Hawaii with high grade solid Hawaiian koa. Most important the sound is divine with perfect intonation and sustain.
I don't have the ability to record the sound but am willing to play it over the phone for anyone interested, new Savarez strings complete outfitting, original Aquila strings unused included. The pictures below should say it all for you now, its beautiful and mint just like new.
What's the bottom line you ask? OK, here it is $525 with case and shipping in CONUS, pretty firm.

Anyhow if you are interested, send me a PM and we will commiserate.
I can get more pics if you wish. Oh yes I am including a case made by Hawaiian Ukulele with purchase. PM me for more pictures
This Ukulele has especially nice flame in its Koa, which is most favorably demonstrated by the picture of the back of the Ukulele, #4. Its hard to show flame in a flash photo, but be assured the flame shown in the back, is at least as good, in the front. Look carefully at picture #4.
Thanks Bob

SOLD

Attachments

• KeliiCaseX.jpg
    KeliiCaseX.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 90
  • KeliiCompX.jpg
    KeliiCompX.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 76
  • KeliiButtX.jpg
    KeliiButtX.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 79
  • KeliiBkX.jpg
    KeliiBkX.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 80
  • KeliiHeadX.jpg
    KeliiHeadX.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
nice uke bro.
would you be interested n a trade for my G-string standard that I have for sale?

Wow, really surprised at the minimal interest!

Is that a gloss or satin finish? Hard to tell from camera flash.

I'm deleting your previous thread (8/14) regarding this item as well as the thread posted on 8/05.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom