FS: Mainland Solid Wood Classic Mahogany Concert Gloss Uke & Hardshell Case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunette_moment

Reaction score
FS: Mainland Solid Wood Classic Mahogany Concert Gloss Uke & Hardshell Case<SOLD>

<UKE IS SOLD> thanks to everyone who checked her out.

Moderators you can close / remove this thread if you like - thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FS: Mainland Solid Wood Classic Mahogany Concert Gloss Uke & Hardshell Case

As-new, blemish free, gorgeous uke, "born" in May 2010, and owned by me from new since July 2010. Uke has easy-peasy to use sealed gear tuners, silver color with faux Mother of Pearl pegs, and Aquila strings. Genuine bone nut and saddle, rosewood fretboard and bridge. You can check out this uke new on the Mainland website: www.MainlandUkukuleles.com. (I'm not sure that the Gloss model is available right now.)

Includes TWO spare sets of brand new Aquila Nylagut strings, two never-used felt plectrums, and cushioned hard-shell case with removable shoulder straps. (This in the standard hard case retailed by Mainland.)

I will also throw in an as-new copy of the Hal Leonard Ukulele Method Book 1, by Lil' Rev, including "play along" CD, which retails for $9.95. This is your perfect, all-inclusive, uke starter pack, BUT with a solid wood ukulele that is far beyond "starter quality".

No dings, scratches or blemishes of any kind. Very slight strum marks at top end of body, as with all well-loved ukes. Seriously, this instrument could be mistaken for brand new. Has been always stored in the hard case that I bought from Mainland with the instrument.

Reason for sale: I switched to a soprano uke in April 2011 (thanks Eugene Ukulele!), otherwise I would very happily play this uke forever. Since getting my soprano, this uke has hardly been played. It just turns out that I am a one-uke woman ... and I prefer to travel light.

The photos show off the pretty wood grain, but do make the wood color look more orange-toned than in reality. Please let me know if you want to see more/different photos. She's lovely.

Total cost of uke + case new: $264.50 PLUS shipping. Total cost of "extras" (spare strings, uke book): $22.

Asking $225. Price INCLUDES includes shipping via UPS and insurance to the 48. Payment via PayPal, please.

Questions?! Let me know! Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• P1020114.JPG
    P1020114.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
  • P1020117.JPG
    P1020117.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 30
  • P1020131.JPG
    P1020131.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P1020139.JPG
    P1020139.JPG