Pineapple Sunday case

Markr1

Reaction score
Anyone have anyway of knowing how and or where I can find a hardcase to fit my pineapple Sunday perfectly. The uke crazy case has a terrible fit and it's killing me. I can't believe this company would put out a nice uke like this and not have a form fitting hard case for it. Can anyone tell me where to go to find the right and nice hardcase for it on the Internet and someone that takes paypal?

The Oahu concert hard case would be a good idea. I have a Koaloha super concert and it has a tenor neck that fits on the oahu case.

The Ameritage cases in the concert size are a perfect fit for the Pineapple Sunday. This is a photo of my PS in a gold Ameritage case. I have since switched to the silver series but still use an Ameritage for this uke.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I custom fit mine.....

3828442b.jpg

055c7771.jpg

Where can I find this ameritage super concert case that takes paypal wickedwahane11?

Where can I find this ameritage super concert case that takes paypal wickedwahane11?

I don't know if they take Paypal or not, but I bought mine at Elderly Instruments. I got the concert sized case -- I used to have the Ameritage gold (shown in my photo) but now use an Ameritage silver series instead.

Top Bottom