Permission to use your image

macaxx

Reaction score
To all UU admin/staff:

I would like to ask for your permission to use your picture in designing a
t-shirt.. me and my friends are planning to print a shirt related to music specially ukulele,guitar and all other instruments.

thanks! more power to all ukulele players!

:)

To all UU admin/staff:

I would like to ask for your permission to use your picture in designing a
t-shirt.. me and my friends are planning to print a shirt related to music specially ukulele,guitar and all other instruments.

thanks! more power to all ukulele players!

:)

As long as you don't plan to sell it, it should be cool, but I would send an email to Ryan first to make sure.

ukuleleunderground (at) gmail (dot) com

As long as you don't plan to sell it, it should be cool, but I would send an email to Ryan first to make sure.

ukuleleunderground (at) gmail (dot) com

we don't have a plan on selling those shirts.. we only want to promote the music life :) and before we will print those shirts, we will first share the design and we will let the UU people to judge it :) thanks for your reply :)

Please work something out with the UU authorities as, once they're designed and released, I'm sure some of us uuers will want one for ourselves. Please make mine XL.

Perhaps we could make a modest donation to UU (to help keepit going) to defray costs of shipping, etc.

What think ye?

keep uke'in',

Please work something out with the UU authorities as, once they're designed and released, I'm sure some of us uuers will want one for ourselves.
Well, UU is in the business of selling t-shirts. Granted, their supply is rather depleted at the moment, but that's beside the point. I can't really see them authorizing the sale of non-official UU merchandise.

Please work something out with the UU authorities as, once they're designed and released, I'm sure some of us uuers will want one for ourselves. Please make mine XL.

Perhaps we could make a modest donation to UU (to help keepit going) to defray costs of shipping, etc.

What think ye?

keep uke'in',

Well, we can just give the design.. and BTW it is still under construction.. this is my first project in return of the tutorials that Aldrine gave us (UU members) :)

Top Bottom