Hello Everybody

Fadedpent

Reaction score
Hello, Im Josh. I'm 24 years old and live in lancaster with my beautiful 1 year old baby boy, Brom Weylin. I work as a pediatric home health aide and run a small upstart photography buisiness. My gf has been teachin me uke since july and it has become a great passion. Growing up impoverished, learnin an instrument was never an option. The opertunity to do so as an adult is extremely exciting and invigorating (always been jealous of those that could make music). Want to know anything else? Just ask :). Loving this site!

Ps. How do i set a photo as my profile pic

Welcome Josh! Glad you joined us. I'm originally from PA and my oldest son lives in Tamaqua. My best recommendation? Get thee to the Jam in Quakerstown! I love my uke group, highlight of my month.

That sounds like a blast, may have to see if I can get out of work a little early and get down there thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi. I saw on the beginner forum that you're originally from Maine. I was born and raised in Lewiston, where I learned to play the uke.

I think I met two people my whole life who had the stereotypical Maine accent. In Lewiston, back then everybody was of Quebecois descent. So I always think of the Maine accent as more of a nasal French-Canadian accent: "We go down the store, it's a few two tree block that way, la". "We put de extra pronoun at de end of de sentence, us."

Top Bottom