My 400th Video

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I recorded this video yesterday just after the Ukulele Hooley in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin. The harmonica is played by Les Hilton.

I have only just realised that this is video number 400 on my ukulele channel.

Hope you enjoy.

Very nice Ken!

Lovely combination of uke and harmonica. Looks like a pretty good location too! Congratulations on 400 videos - I must have watched most of them!

Very nice Ken!

Thank you.

Lovely combination of uke and harmonica. Looks like a pretty good location too! Congratulations on 400 videos - I must have watched most of them!

It was a nice place. this is where the festival was held.

Sweet uke and harmonica combo! Congrats on reaching 400! An awesome achievement, considering all your videos are excellent!

Thank you, John.

Very cool Ken! :D

I reckon I've watched most of your 400 videos too!

Thanks for watching.

Great video! Congrats on #400! :)

thanks very much.

Thanks for all you have shared with us!

Pretty impressive, Ken. I think this puts you pretty close to about 100 videos per year. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for all you have shared with us!

Thanks very much for watching.

Well done on your 400th video,they are always a pleasure to watch, looking forward to the next 400.

I may have to slow down a bit though, Eroll.

Happy 400th Ken!

Hope to cut the 500th with you next year at NAMM!

I don't think there will be another 100 between now and January, Ron. Look forward to seeing you there though. I also look forward to my yearly visit to Bubba Gump's.

400??? wow! thats quite a song list! congrats

I like to vary things a bit.

Pretty impressive, Ken. I think this puts you pretty close to about 100 videos per year. Keep 'em coming!

You are right, Doug, just over two per week.

Excellent!

Thanks.

That was cool! Ken, you really get a bluesy feel for a limey. I enjoyed it a lot. :p

Haha. Yes, we English are generally too reserved to play the blues.

Top Bottom