Lanikai S-T

Susie A

Reaction score
Interested in selling or trading. Asking 130.00 shipped, US only. Someone said I need to state why I am selling. I ordered a custom tenor and had never played one. I got this uke to practice :) My custom uke will be here in the next week or so and I don't need two tenors. So, this one can go to a new home where it will be played and loved as all ukes should be.

various 028.jpgvarious 026.jpgvarious 025.jpg

Last edited:
this model is the first uke i ever bought! i really enjoyed the tone and playability. i took it everywhere!

solid spruce top with very nice projection.

who ever ends up with this will not be disappointed.

this model is the first uke i ever bought! i really enjoyed the tone and playability. i took it everywhere!

solid spruce top with very nice projection.

who ever ends up with this will not be disappointed.

I second that. I was the buyer of his uke, and absolutely LOVE it. I brought it to church once and the kids from my Sunday School class keep asking me to bring it back. It has such a nice tone to it. I was originally going to put a low G on it, but I absolutely love how it sounds now. I need to buy another tenor for the low G set-up now :)

Great price for a great uke. I don't regret my purchase at all, and neither will the buyer of this one.

Dan

I'm up for a trade - I have a tenor, but also a Kala thinline soprano. It's absolutely gorgeous, and so tiny and pretty and portable! If a trade isn't to be, that's cool too. It's exactly what i"m looking for. :)

Thanks for all the replys. I will get back to you tonight. I may have a buyer, if not .. that Kala thinline sounds just up my alley.

Ooh, I really hope I can do the trade with you! I have been trying in vain to sell it for aaages. I'd MUCH prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it. And in a trade - there's something about uke barter that sets so well with me. We could send one another songs with our new ukes! Thanks for the reply. :)

Top Bottom