PDA

View Full Version : Fedex does it again!

ukunuke
08-23-2011, 06:47 PM
27347 New Tiki King Flea. Sweet!

bbycrts
08-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Phew! I opened this expecting to read a tale of broken necks or caved in bodies - instead it's a happy ending! Congrats on your new uke day!

mds725
08-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Congrats on your new ukulele! I'm glad it got there in one piece!

Scottiver
08-23-2011, 09:35 PM
That's cool as heck. I want one! Who makes that?......Flea?

joeybug
08-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Phew! I opened this expecting to read a tale of broken necks or caved in bodies - instead it's a happy ending! Congrats on your new uke day!

:agree: I was really worried that they'd damaged your new Uke! But it's good news, which is better! YAY! I LOVE New Uke Days!

And I love my Flea, so double YAY!

Enjoy :D

joeybug
08-23-2011, 11:36 PM
27347 New Tiki King Flea. Sweet!

Oh and I had a present from a friend, a tiny little sock monkey (well tiny compared to your's!) He's called Ukie and is strapped to the headstock strap of what ever Uke I'm playing, so right now "Joy"

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but couldn't remember what your username was!

All hail protective sock monkeys who protect our Ukes! :rofl: :D :rofl:

ukunuke
08-24-2011, 07:23 PM
That's cool as heck. I want one! Who makes that?......Flea?

Yep - the Fluke group. Elderly Instruments is having a sale right now with free shipping.

ukunuke
08-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Oh and I had a present from a friend, a tiny little sock monkey (well tiny compared to your's!) He's called Ukie and is strapped to the headstock strap of what ever Uke I'm playing, so right now "Joy"

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but couldn't remember what your username was!

All hail protective sock monkeys who protect our Ukes! :rofl: :D :rofl:

Joey - awesome! The only thing comparable to the smiles you get with a uke is the smiles that come with a sock monkey. Crazy, huh? I love the magic!

Trinimon
08-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Congrats on the uke! Looks way cool!