Fedex does it again!

ukunuke

Reaction score
IMG_1681.jpg New Tiki King Flea. Sweet!

Phew! I opened this expecting to read a tale of broken necks or caved in bodies - instead it's a happy ending! Congrats on your new uke day!

That's cool as heck. I want one! Who makes that?......Flea?

Phew! I opened this expecting to read a tale of broken necks or caved in bodies - instead it's a happy ending! Congrats on your new uke day!

:agree: I was really worried that they'd damaged your new Uke! But it's good news, which is better! YAY! I LOVE New Uke Days!

And I love my Flea, so double YAY!

Enjoy :D

View attachment 27347 New Tiki King Flea. Sweet!

Oh and I had a present from a friend, a tiny little sock monkey (well tiny compared to your's!) He's called Ukie and is strapped to the headstock strap of what ever Uke I'm playing, so right now "Joy"

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but couldn't remember what your username was!

All hail protective sock monkeys who protect our Ukes! :rofl: :D :rofl:

Oh and I had a present from a friend, a tiny little sock monkey (well tiny compared to your's!) He's called Ukie and is strapped to the headstock strap of what ever Uke I'm playing, so right now "Joy"

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but couldn't remember what your username was!

All hail protective sock monkeys who protect our Ukes! :rofl: :D :rofl:

Joey - awesome! The only thing comparable to the smiles you get with a uke is the smiles that come with a sock monkey. Crazy, huh? I love the magic!

Top Bottom