i'm about to go electric folks, suggestions?

aehalt

Reaction score
ok...

I've heard a lot about the Fluke brand but i'm not sold yet..

Really leaning towards the ELEUKE for the MP3 input...

Also got my hands on an Ibanez electric, which sounds amazing. The only downside is I already own an Ibanez concert and it's the same shape and feel besides superficial laminated outside... it's an amazing uke... i just can't throw down the money for the exact same ukulele.
UEW20SGE.gif

regardless, my price range is probably up to and around 250$ but only because i'm not trying to play shows or achieve that perfected sound. i just want something i can turn up and it sound incredible...

honorable mention goes to the Purple Luna electric uke, which sounds amazing, i just can't get a purple ukulele as my first electric.
DV016_Jpg_Large_583540.013_purple.jpg

any input is appreciated

Last edited:
Can you get a pick up installed on the ukulele you already have? I mean, if you already love it... may be cheaper?

Can you get a pick up installed on the ukulele you already have? I mean, if you already love it... may be cheaper?

Was going to say that a misi is 120usd?

Mim has the Eleuke Peanuts for about $112 right now ( mine's on the way!) they have the MP3 plug. I also have an older Eleuke that doesn't have the MP3 but sounds great plugged in, so I'd vote Eleuke. If you're looking for cheap, I got an Oscar Schmidt OU-2E a while back and it sounds pretty good plugged in, but leaves a bit to be desired acoustic. I'd recommend you PM or email Mim.

Last edited:
well, i'm not looking for a peanut because i'm going to lose the range of a concert. i have a soprano that i love to strum, but it's the kind of ukulele you take into the pool not plug up and wail. i'll look into those options. thanks guys!

Eleuke is a great choice. Contact UU member MIM, she's a dealer and gives super deals/service, from what I've read of member posts.

Top Bottom