Scottish walk on the wild side

It says the video is private, so I can't view it.

I always know to expect good things from your videos, but this time, good sir, you have excelled. It's Friday night inAdelaide after a week from hell, and having watched this with a glass of good shiraz in my hand the world is somehow worth living in again. I dips me lid to you.

You could be right now that I think of it it is more Mrs Doubtfire than Begbie.

I dinnae think I would go so far as Mrs. Doubtfire, especially with the brogue.... Maybe Sean Connery? In his leaner, younger days - like in "Highlander" - just the right blend of hard case and charisma....

I always know to expect good things from your videos, but this time, good sir, you have excelled. It's Friday night inAdelaide after a week from hell, and having watched this with a glass of good shiraz in my hand the world is somehow worth living in again. I dips me lid to you.

Nice to get positive feedback. Thank you very much.

Basically the chords for this comes from the
2nd best strum in the world by COVEYWOOD You should check
out his other strums they are so tidy. (Note his Uke is tuned differently)

and for the song itself

I dinnae think I would go so far as Mrs. Doubtfire, especially with the brogue....
Maybe Sean Connery? In his leaner, younger days - like in "Highlander" - just the right blend of hard case and charisma....

I could roll with that though I would have to practice my special "s" that Sean uses.
"Shaushage shamwich Ms Moneypenny?"

From the comments I received on YT it seems that nobody was aware that
the people referred to in the song were not fictitious and were associated
one way or another with Andy Warhol's "the factory".

Holly: Holly Woodlawn
C
andy: Candy Darling (did you see what he did just there "she was everybody's darling")
Joe: Joe Dallesandro
Jackie:
Jackie Curtis

Top Bottom