Does anyone own an Ohana Small-Body Soprano?

mhh

Reaction score
Will an Ohana Small-Body Soprano Ukulele bounce around inside a regular-sized soprano ukulele case? Does it depend on wether to case is a gig bag or a hard shell? If someone who owns or has used one of these ukuleles could answer these questions I would be much appreciative.

Would it be more logical just to buy the standard-body soprano? I'm attracted to the small-body model because I imagine it having a brighter tone, more like a ukulele and less like a nylon-strung guitar.

Would it be more logical just to buy the standard-body soprano? I'm attracted to the small-body model because I imagine it having a brighter tone, more like a ukulele and less like a nylon-strung guitar.

A soprano sounds nothing like a nylon-string guitar. If you can, go and play a bunch of different ukuleles

Are you speaking of a sopranino? I have one and carry it in a soprano soft case just fine. The extra length of the case is mostly aboye the headstock. It doesn't knock around.

I know soprano ukuleles don't typically sound like nylon-strung guitars, but what I'm trying to articulate is that larger ukulele sizes like tenor and baritone ukes sound more like guitars than the smaller ones, and I was imagining that the small-body model would be a sound in the opposite direction.

Top Bottom