Pineapple Sunday Blues. Darn you Gmoney!

chindog

Reaction score
Gmoney let me play his Ko'Aloha Pineapple Sunday soprano a couple of days ago. It must have had some sort of infectious virus on it, because I can't stop thinking about how sweet it was to play, and how good it sounded. Now I have to start saving my money!

I sure do like mine I got a week ago and going to like it even more when my Ameritage concert case comes tomorrow. Then it will be complete.

Gmoney let me play his Ko'Aloha Pineapple Sunday soprano a couple of days ago. It must have had some sort of infectious virus on it, because I can't stop thinking about how sweet it was to play, and how good it sounded. Now I have to start saving my money!

I thought I took it away from you too soon! I guess just in the nick of time or you might have fought me for it! :)

I thought the pineapple Sunday was a tenor. I know the body is smaller then a tenor but I think it's still considered a tenor. Or at least that's what I thought.

I thought the pineapple Sunday was a tenor. I know the body is smaller then a tenor but I think it's still considered a tenor. Or at least that's what I thought.

Correct! Tenor scale w/a somewhat reduced concert size body. We compared it to a Big Island (mango - lovely) that Mike of Uke Republic had with him - the body volume is probably a bit less than a full concert figure 8 body, but MAN does this baby sing! Have to say, UAS is in BIG remission. It will probably even fit in a concert Reunion Blues case (though I currenty have it in a tenor Ko'olau case.)

Top Bottom