Hey, I'm Nicholas and I'm new here.

nicholasabersold

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name's Nicholas Abersold and I play the ukulele.

I have been playing the uke for a while, but I'm not actually a master. I am a wannabe songwriter and I post my songs on Youtube -- there should be a link in the signature line, but I'm not sure if that worked out (I'm not good at HTML and those kind of things). I know a bunch of people that are members in UU, and I thought it was about time I registered. I am sure I will be meeting great people here, just as I met great people on Youtube.

Have a nice day!
Nicholas

great to have you here. Welcome. Look forward to hearing your songs.

Welcome! Where do you hale from Nicholas?

Hey Nicholas.. So good to have you here! I am one of your biggest fans! Love your videos and music! Hey people go check him out.. he's talented and his videos are a ton of fun!!

Welcome to UU, this is an awesome place. I can't believe you haven't registered here before!!

Last edited:
Welcome to UU, this is an awesome place. I can't believe you haven't registered here before!!

Hey Carrie, thanks for welcoming me. I am not a forum person and I have never registered for one, but today I thought UU would be the right place for me. And a second later you become the first person to ever call herself a fan of mine. Now that's a great start!

Welcome aboard, I think we have a lot of fun here, maybe you can get Glover and his friends to join, too. :)

Hi Nicholas! Glad you joined up! I liked your "All Summer Long" video!

Doug: I'll give it a thougt. Chindog: Thanks, good to hear! My summer break is over and I will post a new vid on Tuesday. Cheers you two.

Welcome Nicholas, I have been watching your videos. You are very good, quirky, enjoyable to watch. I don't think you are a "wannabe" songwriter. I think you ARE a songwriter.

I enjoyed watching the videos. I was expecting some sneaky power chords in "those punk days are over" haha.

Good stuff.

I enjoyed watching the videos. I was expecting some sneaky power chords in "those punk days are over" haha.

Good stuff.

Thanks, that's nice to hear. I had thought about adding some distorted guitars, but then again that would be somewhat contradictory to the message.

Welcome to UU!

Top Bottom