Sonny D Custom Concert Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

dananda

Reaction score
Sonny D Custom Bell-Shaped All-Hawaiian-Koa Ukulele in Mint Condition! WOW! Gorgeous and rare highly-figured "black" koa front and back, with colors ranging from dark chocolate to tan. Normal-colored koa sides. Maple rosette and bindings (front & back) bordered and accented by black & white striping. Mahogany neck. Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and faceplate. Gloss finish. Tenor-sized neck joined at the 14th fret. Friction tuners. New Worth clear fluorocarbon strings. 23-7/8 inches overall length. Comes with an older hard-shell case that has some wear and rust, but is still sturdy and usable.

Don't know the age of this Sonny D, but most likely it is from the 2000s. I know it was played only rarely by both myself and the previous owner, and so is in mint condition. Beautiful, custom ukulele built on Oahu and with Aloha by one of Hawaii's premier luthiers. I am selling it simply (and somewhat sadly) to reduce my collection. Please give it a new home!

SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1161.JPG
    IMG_1161.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Man, that is lovely! Won't last long here... must resist...

Thanks, Gmoney. I agree. This Sonny D is a breathtaking beauty. Resistance is hard.
Aloha. Dananda

Price drop!

Just dropped the price from $750 to $675 on this stunning Sonny D. Any interest? If not, it will go to eBay on Sep. 3rd. Aloha.

Last edited:
Hi adam2180,

Thanks for your interest. Scale length is 16" from nut to saddle. Aloha.

Last chance before it goes to eBay. Going, going . . .

Yes, people are interested in and bidding on this sweet Sonny D. Thanks for posting the link to the eBay listing. Aloha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom