Here, There, Everywhere

very nice video and nice uke!

thank you!

Thanks for the nice comments! It's a Sweetheart ukulele, made by Todaro Music. Pretty cool design... the body and neck are carved from one piece of wood. The uke feels solid, but it has good volume.

great job!
i'm just a beginner. wish i could play like you.
i'll try to copy the chords from the video (or if someone can kindly post the chords) and practice.
it's a nice song to sing around valentine's day.
by the way, happy chinese new year y'all !!!

chords for the song

Hi, ukeky! I posted the chords in the sidebar next to the video, so you can get the chords there. Or if you like, I recommend visiting chordie.com, and you can find the song. The good thing about chordie.com is that you can transpose the chords to find the key that is just right for your vocal range.

forgot to mention. it's so cool you overlaid the face of a woman in the video. gotta go back to watch it again and again and again...
so far, i see the chord progression like: c, em, ......, dm, g7, c, dm, em, f, c, dm, em, f, bm7, e7, bm7, e7, am, dm, ......

the face in the video

I think you're the first person to notice the face, or at least the first person who mentioned it.

It's a picture of Yvonne Eliiman.

Thanks, Ikaru!

Thanks, Ikaru! I'm really glad I found it!

Wow, that is a lovely performance and a great recording! Yvonne Elliman....boy, that is a name from my past (I remember listening to "If I Can't Have You" on a little handheld AM radio back in 1977).

Great video, cool uke

Very enjoyable video. You certainly deserve the video of the month award. Now I have to learn this song!

And what a very cool, unusual uke. Did you make it? Or..?

Top Bottom