FS: Big Island Tenor Honu TR-KRGT Solid Hawaiian Koa!!!!<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl8121

Reaction score
SOLD: $50 dollar price drop from $425 to $375!!! Hello, It seems I have caught the fever to buy a Mya Moe. So that means others have to be sold to fund my UAS. For sale is my Big Island Honu Tenor TR-KRGT. It is in excellent/ Like new condition with one exception. It did have a crack down the front of the soundboard starting from the bottom of the bridge down the front of the soundboard (due to a car wreck). However, it was professionally sealed and re-glossed by Michael DaSilva of DaSilva ukulele. He did a great job on the fix. Looking straight from the front it can hardly be seen. You can see it when held at an angle which is visible in the pics. It is a solid Hawaiian Koa Tenor. Comes strung with aquila strings. Great action and intonation is spot on. If you need more pics I can e-mail them to you. The Koa is fairly curly so it does look lighter/darker in different types of light. I am asking $425 (drop to $375) shipped to anywhere CONUS. Also considering all best offers and possibly trades.

Let me know what you got. I would even trade up and throw in some cash to make up the difference if you want to go that way. Let me know if you have any questions. I accept and prefer paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg