New Ohana Tiple D&C Tuning Video and Studio Audio

Pippin

Reaction score
I made a new video of the Ohana Tiple with D&C tuning compared. The audio is done in my recording studio-- this is professional quality sound. The video is done with a FLIP UltraHD camcorder.

Nice review Mickey! I would love to hear how it sounds in a group with ukuleles playing. Do you attend any uke groups?
I am glad Ohana continues to develop really interesting new choices for us. Very exciting!

–Lori

Nice review Mickey! I would love to hear how it sounds in a group with ukuleles playing. Do you attend any uke groups?
I am glad Ohana continues to develop really interesting new choices for us. Very exciting!

–Lori

Thanks Lori. I agree on Ohana's continued releases of new instruments. The tiple is really a unique addition. I do attend a group when I have the time. The Columbus Ohio Ukulele Peeps (COUP). The group includes Dave Gjessing of Waverly Street Ukes.

I actually like it better in C tuning! And of course they're only going to be in brick and mortar shops... There's only one Ohana dealer in Florida! :(

I actually like it better in C tuning! And of course they're only going to be in brick and mortar shops... There's only one Ohana dealer in Florida! :(

Ken Middleton believes that most people will probably opt for the "C" tuning and Ukulele Bartt likes it better, too. You are in good company.

Top Bottom