I went to a ukulele festival yesterday

raecarter

Reaction score
I met actual ukulele players! Krabbers was awesome and a great bloke unluckymum was a lovely lady also. I saw puffin312 play too she has an incredible voice and so pretty! The best bit was just being in a room with all the positivity that the ukulele oozes it was great. I just wish I was able to play

Aloha Rae,
Glad you had a great time at the Festival. Seeing and being around accomplished players does give you the added push to give you something to aspire to. Heck, just being around fellow enthusiast is an experience in itself. How's your rehab doing? I know it must be hard not being able to really play as you want, but soon it'll be better than normal. Take care Brah,.......................................BO......................................

Aloha Rae,
Glad you had a great time at the Festival. Seeing and being around accomplished players does give you the added push to give you something to aspire to. Heck, just being around fellow enthusiast is an experience in itself. How's your rehab doing? I know it must be hard not being able to really play as you want, but soon it'll be better than normal. Take care Brah,.......................................BO......................................

Hi mate it was excellent really was my wife enjoyed it also. I can actually play okay now but only for short periods of time. Thanks for asking

Top Bottom