FS OHANA SK-21 Sopranino <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

veep

Reaction score
Hey all I am selling my Sopranino. .The reason is it a great uke but is to small for my big hands I am asking . $130 for it . US only .
attachment.php

attachment.php
:) PM me .

Last edited:
If that one is too small, I'll swap ya for this one. ;)

aphid.jpg

Attachments

• P1050392.jpg
    P1050392.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
uh.. Are you talking about for my Aphid? did ya notice the size? lol

For those that might be interested in his 21. I have one, and absolutly love the little thing. It is so much fun at gatherings, and gets so many comments. And it actually sounds fantastic for it's size. You will be amazed at such a grown up soprano voice from a uke this small. Loud, and really nice tone from the one I have. Ohana did fantastic with this little thing. Just sayin...

For those that might be interested in his 21. I have one, and absolutly love the little thing. It is so much fun at gatherings, and gets so many comments. And it actually sounds fantastic for it's size. You will be amazed at such a grown up soprano voice from a uke this small. Loud, and really nice tone from the one I have. Ohana did fantastic with this little thing. Just sayin...

x2. Read the reviews, it's a good little uke. Tune it up to D for something different.

...it's awesome to play super sad country songs on. It sounds so happy. :)

Sent you a PM.

x3. My travel uke, but I often play it at home! It's fun to play--Ohana does it right!

You all got me so interested in this cute lil uke, I ordered one & it will be here next Tuesday~ the anticipation is half the fun! (I was #3 on the list, and I doubt it will be available;)).

Conga Rats on the sale!

CONGARATS.gifCONGARATS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom