WTB: Rick Turner Compass Rose Tenor

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
My top priority is a 14th fret joined at the body but haven't seen any. I don't need a lot of anything except for the Compass Rose Tone.

I need my compass rose to lead me in the right direction. I am in Los Angeles and need you to sell me one! I gave up my beloved Sceptre, the dream master piece created by Papa Koaloha and now am in the quest for the even more elusive Compass Rose.

Rarely does it show up in any marketplace but I am calling all Ukers to locate one for me!!

Can't afford new so if you know of any used one, please lead them my way. Mahalo

I might be open to some custom tenors as well...Definitely more interested in ebony fretboard, bridge, headstock...TURNS ME ON

Daniel

Last edited:
Thanks Daniel for selling me the Scepter when you really didn't want too. I'll take good care of it and of course have the joy of playing it as much as my new Pineapple Sunday. I just hope you find your dream uke now.
Mark

That is more expensive than new! ) look at gryphon music. They have 6 of them cheaper than that one.

Haha...I thought that was the retail price and then I would have to call to get the discounted price...nevermind. I am looking for a used one as they will save me a few hundred...still looking.

Compass Rose doesn't currently make any 14 frets to the body uke. Last I heard Rick was thinking about making one but I haven't seen any yet.

Compass Rose doesn't currently make any 14 frets to the body uke. Last I heard Rick was thinking about making one but I haven't seen any yet.

Saw the interview on UU w/ Rick and Aldrine and he said he will make some this year...I could wait a little unless I find a ridiculous deal

Just finished our first 14 fret concert. I'll try to get photos up later this week. Next would be a 14 fret neck for our tenor body; it will mean moving the bridge a bit, but I think it will work just fine.

Just finished our first 14 fret concert. I'll try to get photos up later this week. Next would be a 14 fret neck for our tenor body; it will mean moving the bridge a bit, but I think it will work just fine.

This is part of why I love this site. Someone posts they want a Rick Turner Compass Rose Uke . . . and none other than Rick Turner responds. I LOVE the ukulele community!!

WOW...what's the chance of finding a used one? LOL...Can't wait for the pics!!

Top Bottom