Eye candy

Me too...wonder how walnut sounds. That is a sweet looking uke!!!!

That's been up there awhile (several weeks at least).

Funny thing is in the builders factory tour youtube video series (#3 of 5) this ukulele is on the bench and worked on, .....and the grain patterns match to ID it. (i notice little things like this :D )

Starts to show and work on this one about 1:56 into the video till about 4:00 or so. At one point you can freeze the front, and later the back to verify thy both match up grain patterns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLu2ESlKLg&feature=related

If it were a concert i probably would have taken a chance with it,....but i've read somewhere that walnut tops are not too popular. (tone???) Haven't owned one or played one to have hands on experience, but for sure it is purty!

By the way,....i usually put a drill stop on my flex-shaft handpiece when i've put tuner holes on a peghead (you all know why i do this now!), but it's obvious he's done it freehand a long time. Glad the video distraction and talking didn't create an "oops" moment.

:cheers:

Last edited:
It is a beautiful uke, but rendered meh to me because of a bad headstock treatment. It's a peeve of mine. Can't have a uke with a bad logo.

Top Bottom