Who wants to do a good deed? Ed Ved song book

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
I was contacted today by the son of the famous Dr. Michael Kasha. For those of you that don't know who he is, he is the brains behind the famous Kasha bracing which I and many other luthiers use to brace the insides of their instruments.
His son Nicolas found my website and saw how effectively his fathers design is still being used decades later and was impressed by the sound and the fact the Eddie Vedder is playing one.
So, as a gift to his father on his 91st birthday, he wanted to get him the "Ukulele song" song book mainly because of all the pictures of the Kasha uke In the book. Problem is, as you know it was sold out. and he can't find one anywhere.

Is there anyone out there that would consider selling their copy of the song book to go to great man so that he can see his legacy living on 50 years later?

oh man, i love doing good deeds more than anything, but the book is absolutely beautiful in style and craft (the way books used to be made) and I don't think they are to make anymore. Can i put mine on loan for awhile and leave it up to devine instruments to make sure i get it back, i dunno, someday? i can't sell it - my views of 'value' don't make sense to most.
pm me

Last edited:
A BIG thanks to Alan Jang for stepping up! Dr. Kasha will be getting a great gift for his 91st thanks to you. Makes me proud to be part of the ukulele community to see people being so giving, so quickly.

:cheers:Nicely done, Alan.

Happy to help . . . see you in November, Eric.

Top Bottom