Mgm back in hospital for liver failure

MGM

Reaction score
I am deeply saddened that in the past weeks i have been getting worse and this morning was taken to Emergency At Castle Hospital in hawall. i have been informed I am tranferring to a room for an indfinete period. My liver disease has worsened and until things improve i will be here. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and have suspended my work obligations indefinetely until more is known To all off those who have shown kindness, i sincercerly thank you. I do have internet access but alsoo need to rest and take it slow so please be not offended in I do not or am slow in aanswering any emails BIG MAHALO MGM

Mike, Please get well soon. You are a HUGE part of our community!

Take care. You were one of the first people I dealt with in the uke world and really set the tone for the warmth and "ohana" that is evident everywhere in these forums and the larger ukulele community. Get well.

Prayer sent up for ya from here Mike. Get better, and hang around for us buddy..

Mike as I, and everyone has said here on the forum before, we are pulling for you to get better. Our prayers are with you my friend.

Braddah Mike, yo health mo impotant den anything else. Jus take keah yoself and tr fo get bettah.

Malama Pono . . .

Sorry to hear this. MGM, you are a major institution in the uke world. Even though I've never had any connection with you in the past, I feel like I know you from all the connections you have with people I do know. Wishing you the speediest recovery possible!

Fight as hard as you can Michael! I know we'll see you up and about again soon. Take care bruddah.

Take care Bruddah Mike, know that you are loved and respected here and every where..................BO...............

Bruddah Mike,

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Stay positive, good things will happen. Get some much needed R&R and take care of yourself. I'm praying for you to get well soon, for good health, and long life.

Malama pono

It saddens me you aren't well. Take care. Rest up and don't think about business right now. It can wait.

Get well soon, Mike!

Top Bottom