Save TheStage.tv from extinction.

boundless

Reaction score
I know several have posted here about TheStage.tv. It's a great service for musicians, but it really hasn't taken off in terms of traffic and repeat visits by musicians - and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

The owners of the site just sent out word yesterday that the site is in danger of closing September 30th, if some dramatic traffic increase doesn't occur.

I'm just WAY too much of a believer in the platform, technology, and the opportunity for musicians to sit idly by and watch that happen, so I'm trying to start a little something, and I'd love for this community to get involved.

By the way, I'm NOT affiliated with TheStage.tv (though I'd LOVE to be.) I'm just an enthusiastic user who would hate to see this platform go to waste.

http://on.fb.me/savethestage

This is the link to a Facebook page I put together and a video which explains what TheStage is all about. I think a lot of people who try it out don't really see the big picture, and that's what I'm trying to paint in this video.

I'd LOVE to see more of this community play there. It's great experience with performing for real people, and the audience loves the uke.

Please at least come by and see what this is about and Like the facebook page so we can get the word out as quickly as possible.

Time is a factor.

Top Bottom