My 1 year

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :D

Today is a year since I laid eyes on and brought Astrid and from there it all began. I can't believe how far I've come, I joined UU early Sept last year so it's not yet my UU anniversary, but I have made many friends and learnt so much, I have a Daily Ukulele planned for today, but have yet to film it as I'm still not better from this infection, but I wasn't going to let my 1 year pass by without mentioning it!

So thank you to all those who have helped me along the way, here's to another good year of Ukulele playing!

Joey

Time flies Joey. I know you've had a tough year so your ongoing uke commitment is admirable. i have enjoyed our chats and exchanges here and on twitter. Keep up the good work

Purple Power!

Well done you! Just over two years here and
I think I'm about starting to get the hang of
it!

Wow seems like so much longer! I'm glad we have become friends congratulations

Woohoo, happy anniversary! I don't' have a video but I am strummin' and a singing "happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

Happy Anniversary! My anniversary for taking up the uke was last month. However, this is the anniversary that my Kamaka was born.

Congrats, Joey~ hope you feel better each day! You add such warmth and personality to this forum.:)

Congrats, doll! I'm proud of yez!

As someone who started only a short time before you, I've been watchin' and enjoying along with you on this journey we're on.

Pretty awesome, innit?

Here's to many many more, for sure. Congratulations!

Congratulations. You are an inspiration on a number of levels...

Yeah, Joey - what everyone Else said - happy, happy!

And then some!

-Kurt

Congratulations Joey! Your dramatic improvement over the last several months seems even more amazing in light of all the obstacles (health issues and other demands on your time) you've had to endure. Here's to many, many more happy and healthy uke-playing years!

Top Bottom