New uke day tomorrow!

mandrew

Reaction score
Well, I bit the bullet and orderd a new uke from Mike at Uke Republic; who, by the way, is really GREAT to deal with. He has Kala exotic mahogany instruments on sale, so I picked up a tenor, and it is speeding (speeding like a slug race) its way to me. It is supposed to be here by UPS tomorrow. I have been patiently (pacing. . .pacing. . .pacing. . .) waiting for it. Mike has great deals just now, so I suggest that you give him a buzz. It would make me feel better if I knew someone else was waiting too. (What are the chances that it will come a day early?)

It is possible... Oh come on, admit it, the wait just builds up tension and makes new uke day all the sweeter.

My Keli'i soprano from UkeRepublic is scheduled to arrive here tomorrow, so yes, someone else is waiting!

I don't do heroin, but I wonder if this frantic expectation of the arrival a new uke, opening its shipping box, and holding it (one you picked because you loved it!) for the first time is the same sort of rush.

My Keli'i soprano from UkeRepublic is scheduled to arrive here tomorrow, so yes, someone else is waiting!

I don't do heroin, but I wonder if this frantic expectation of the arrival a new uke, opening its shipping box, and holding it (one you picked because you loved it!) for the first time is the same sort of rush.

LOL. I was checking the UPS Tracker every 30 minutes until my new uke arrived. Even on the weekend when I knew there would be no activity!

Congrats on the new uke! I had one kala exotic flame mahoghany uke..loved it and I think you will too..strum it like there is no tomorrow!

Top Bottom