New Uke Day!

roxhum

Reaction score
I am so thrilled. I got my new, to me, Sprucehouse ukulele yesterday and I am just thrilled with it and thrilled with all my ukuleles. I sold everything I did not love and only kept the one's that I could not live without and I am so happy with all my ukuleles.

Yesterday I received my Sprucehouse S-O. It is sweet sounding, light weight and balanced. I just love it. I may love it equally to my Black Bear Soprano which is my all time favorite. And my little Mahogany Nahenahe from Hawaii is so very special, it is light as a feather, and vintage looking, well loved/used and unique since the company, although they made great ukes, did not stay in business very long. And of course the KoAloha Concert.... Did I mention I am thrilled with my ukuleles? I gotta go now, that Sprucehouse needs some lovin'.

Congratulation on the new ukulele. It's always a great day when an ukulele goes to someone who loves it.

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Jeez Rox, I just got home from work and quickly logged on to see pics of your new uke....where are they??
Congrats :)

Ha ha, I don't know if these is a clean spot in my house to take a non embarrassing picture.

All right below are pictures of the "girls" my two favorite ukuleles that I sincerely love. The new Sprucehouse S-O is on the right. A plain Jane with a sweet voice. She is laminate back and sides and eco friendly solid Sapele top. I love her! And of course I love the black bear which is much mellower then the ever so sweet Plain Jane Sprucehouse. I think a concert size of one of these luthiers is in my future.

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg