WTB Eddie Vedder Ukulele Song Book / Sheet Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Is there anyone who purchased the song book to see what the big fuss was and realized it's no big deal? OR you like the song book but want to share the aloha spirit with someone else? :eek:

I know I am late in the game but I would like to purchase a used one. I've been reading the threads and it sounds like there's a hard cover songbook and a separate sheet music but not really sure as I haven't seen it.

My main purpose is to learn how to play the music so let me know what you want to part with. Thanks

Hey nongdam,
I have thought about picking up the vinyl version from the Pearl Jam website. I'm sure there are slight differences between that version and the deluxe hardback, but my understanding is that the songbook portion is essentially the same. Also, I could be wrong, but I think when you order the vinyl edition, you also get an email link for a digital download of the album that includes a PDF of the songbook. If that is the case, one could purchase the vinyl, get the download, and then sell the vinyl on ebay to recoup some cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom