Is There A Way To Get Help With Registration and Login???

godeep

Reaction score
I have registered 3 times and joined UU+, but I cannot log into my account. I get an error message that my password is invalid. Clicking on "forgot password" is of no help. Does anyone know how I can :(get some assistance???

Send an email to ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

Me too, I cannot logged in for some reason. Everytime I logged in it says to sign up for uu+ even when Im already sign up.

Sorry guys, the mods are not associated with the main page and have no access to it. Please have patience, hopefully the Admin Staff will see this thread and find a way to resolve the problem.

Hey Kanaka916, It's me, Kale'a (Fuzzy Hula Girl) from YT. I was finally able to get online. I had to re-sign up again. I'm excited to check things out, especially the beginner board.

Hey Kanaka916, It's me, Kale'a (Fuzzy Hula Girl) from YT. I was finally able to get online. I had to re-sign up again. I'm excited to check things out, especially the beginner board.

E Komo Mai Kale's . . . glad you made it ova hea! Check out the sticky - Ukulele Resources - lots of links to anything uke. Lots of experienced players here and the members will answer almost any question. If you run into problems, drop me a PM.

I have registered 3 times and joined UU+, but I cannot log into my account. I get an error message that my password is invalid. Clicking on "forgot password" is of no help. Does anyone know how I can :(get some assistance???

So sorry for the difficulty, we recently had a outage with our mail server which caused some problems with the activation email being sent. Email me directly and we'll get it sorted out.

ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

thanks

Top Bottom