PDA

View Full Version : KALA U-BASS /fretted

Artista
09-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Well all, i had decided to sell my Kala Ubass,Ive only had it less than a year> it is currently on Ebay as of Sept/1 /2011 under the heading
"Kala U-BASS Solid Mahogany / fretted" It started at $50 and is making its way up.If anyone is interested ,check it out..it IS a beauty..http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kala-U-BASS-Solid-Mahogany-fretted-/320752747504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aae5a83f0

Id rather not sell it,,but life is what it is.

Artista
09-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Its amazing,,i posted the same thing on the 'Talkbass' forum in the 'Kala U-Bass club' and it was removed because i was told that i VIOLATED some website rule there. This was at a specific thread for a specific bass ..a >>>>KALA U - BASS<<<<<<< geeez I so appreciate this site the UU forum

cb56
09-02-2011, 04:47 PM
you have to be a supporting member at talkbass to post a for sale ad, and then only in the for sale section. I started the ubass thread at talkbass but no longer moderate it passed it along to someone else. All forums have their "rules" and yes I too am thankful for UU.

Artista
09-02-2011, 05:59 PM
but, it wasnt as if i were trying to sell time share property or spamming. It was a specific instrument at a specific site..i appreciate the site you created my friend