So cal uke shops

UkEdman90

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there in the UU world. Anyone know where there are some uke shops in so cal?? help me out!

Ontario chino area is where nd just lookn 4 a shop 2 get uke supplies u no. tired of ebay haha:eek:

Uke Shops in So Cal

McCabes has a nice selection of ukes, in Santa Monica, as a matter of fact, I purchased a Soprano KoAloha there. Another suggestion would be Alley Kat Music I believe they are in Cypress, Calif.......I bought a Kamaka Tenor Uke there..........Another place would be Buffalo Bros in Carlsbad Calif

Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach is very good if you're in Orange County. ukuleleparadise.com

McCabes has a nice selection of ukes, in Santa Monica, as a matter of fact, I purchased a Soprano KoAloha there. Another suggestion would be Alley Kat Music I believe they are in Cypress, Calif.......I bought a Kamaka Tenor Uke there..........Another place would be Buffalo Bros in Carlsbad Calif
McCabe's is the only place on the Westside that has more than the cheapest Asian imports.

Cool. I shop at Island Bizaar in Huntington Beach. Shirley specializes in ukuleles. You should come and jam on Tues. or Thurs.

i would love to but unfortunately i have classes on thoze dayz from 8 to 3

i would love to but unfortunately i have classes on thoze dayz from 8 to 3

Island Bazaar schedule:

Kolohe meets from 7-9 pm the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays of each month

Ukulele Jam meets from 6:30-8:30 pm on every Thursday
(except this week we are meeting at the base of the Huntington Beach pier from 6-8 pm to jam in public)

Surf City Strummers meets from 10:30-12:00 noon on every Friday

All three groups are open to the public. Players donate $5 at the door to help with costs.

Island Bazaar schedule:

Kolohe meets from 7-9 pm the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays of each month

Ukulele Jam meets from 6:30-8:30 pm on every Thursday
(except this week we are meeting at the base of the Huntington Beach pier from 6-8 pm to jam in public)

Surf City Strummers meets from 10:30-12:00 noon on every Friday

All three groups are open to the public. Players donate $5 at the door to help with costs.

hey thx i might b able to go 2 sum now!!! thx 4 the schedule!

Top Bottom