Kala Mango Tenor (KA-MT) for sale

NatalieS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a Kala Mango Tenor KA-MT uke for sale. I bought this wonderful uke from MGM about a month ago and have played it very little, maybe 30 minutes tops. It's in like-new condition, just as MGM set it up, except I put a low-G aquila nylgut string in place of the high-G. It will come with the hardshell case.

The only reason I'm parting with this uke is I've discovered soprano is the size I prefer, and tenor frets are too wide for my hands. The Kala mango is not solid wood but still sounds really nice and in some ways, I prefer it to the sound of my two sopranos.

I will upload photos in the morning. I am asking $200 and can take Paypal as payment. Shipping will be $15 extra for continental U.S. I'd be happy to share my ebay and Amazon feedback if requested. :) Thanks for looking and happy playing!

Hi everyone,

I have a Kala Mango Tenor KA-MT uke for sale. I bought this wonderful uke from MGM about a month ago and have played it very little, maybe 30 minutes tops. It's in like-new condition, just as MGM set it up, except I put a low-G aquila nylgut string in place of the high-G. It will come with the hardshell case.

The only reason I'm parting with this uke is I've discovered soprano is the size I prefer, and tenor frets are too wide for my hands. The Kala mango is not solid wood but still sounds really nice and in some ways, I prefer it to the sound of my two sopranos.

I will upload photos in the morning. I am asking $200 and can take Paypal as payment. Shipping will be $15 extra for continental U.S. I'd be happy to share my ebay and Amazon feedback if requested. :) Thanks for looking and happy playing!

I am only playing Tenor now, and am going to sell of my sopranos!!
Would you consider a trade, or trade plus cash?

I have an Ovation acoustic electric soprano, mint condition, a Cordoba Koa Soprano, same, and I bought both of them from members right here!
If you're interested, let me know...I'd love to make a swap...my sopranos are really nice, but I've decided they are just too small for my stupid big ole fingers that can't seem to learn to go where I tell them! Let me know if you'd like one of mine!

I'm sorry, NewbieUkie, I'm not looking to buy any more ukes. I'm really happy with my two sopranos and can't justify adding another. :) Thanks for the offer, though!

Pictures!

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

These Kala's always look great, but how do they sound and play? I have always been impressed by them. Thanks

For a laminate, I was really impressed by the sound of this uke. It was warm and loud. Also comfortable to hold but the frets were too wide for my small hands. Ah, well...

Very nice! In fact, if it's still for sale next month - I'll take it. I won't have the cash until October 15th - so if someone else wants it... better snatch it up before then. ;)

Kala Mango Tenor (KA-MT)

Natalie,

I am new to ukule underground and I am looking to buy my first ukulele. I saw your posting and would like to know what the shipping to St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2P 1C5 would be? It might be easier to e-mail me at, hvanbreda@sympatico.ca since I don't know how to access mail on this site.
Thank you for your time.

Henry

Natalie,

I am new to ukule underground and I am looking to buy my first ukulele. I saw your posting and would like to know what the shipping to St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2P 1C5 would be? It might be easier to e-mail me at, hvanbreda@sympatico.ca since I don't know how to access mail on this site.
Thank you for your time.

Henry
Henry, if Natalie has a sale pending or an offer is in the works, you might wanna check MGM. Mike is a member here as well as a vendor. I'm quite positive a few members from Canada has made purchases from him. He has a quite an inventory and price ranges that can meet your budget. Give him a call or drop him an email if you have any questions.

These Kala's always look great, but how do they sound and play?

They play very easy and sound like this.
I really wonder why noone has bought it yet...

Btw, can it be the soundhole on mine is bigger?

Is the Kala still for sale?? I might be inclined to be interested if so....

Top Bottom